pennyknits two

Monday, May 08, 2006

Lost My Dashboard

The only way I could solve my Problem of not finding my Dashboard was to create another blog..
I wrote Blogger so many times and kept getting the auto reply .. I did all they they suggested and still could not get to My Dashboard.. So now I lost all the Blogs that I belonged to also... I guess I have to resign up on them ??
If anyone has a solution on How to Find My Dashboard I would really appreciate...

So Now NEW Blog to set up and Life Goes On!!!!

1 Comments:

  • That is awful, Penny! I don't know what I would do if I lost my blog... heeee heeee

    I am going to save it again! JIC...

    I think you will have to register your new blog to all the stuff where blog#1 was...

    Good luck! :)

    By Blogger ICJ, at 10/5/06  

Post a Comment

<< Home